Access to and use of this site ('gartrac.com') is provided by Gartrac Limited subject to the following terms:
1) By using gartrac.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of gartrac.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use gartrac.com.
2) Gartrac Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Gartrac Limited. Your continued use of gartrac.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use gartrac.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any gartrac.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of gartrac.com content requires the prior written permission of the Gartrac Limited.
4) You agree to use gartrac.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of gartrac.com.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
5) gartrac.com content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Gartrac Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6) Under no circumstances will Gartrac Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of gartrac.com regardless of the form of action.
7) Gartrac Limited do not warrant that functions contained in gartrac.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that gartrac.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8) The images and logos identifying Gartrac Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Gartrac Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or Gartrac Limited or any other third party.
Submission of Information:
9) Where you are invited to submit any information to gartrac.com you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Gartrac Limited a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use the information, in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the Gartrac Limited Privacy Statement. If you do not want to grant to the Gartrac Limited the rights set out above, please do not submit your information to gartrac.com.
10) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your information to gartrac.com, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own information and that you have the right to make it available to Gartrac Limited for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
-indemnify Gartrac Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Gartrac Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on gartrac.com and the purposes specified above.
11) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on gartrac.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
12) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13) These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.